Last night I made the best " Monday Night Chicken". My husband loved it! Here is the simple recipe.
MONDAY NIGHT CHICKEN
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 1 cup milk
- 1 packet dry italian dressing
- 2 cups italian bread crumbs
- 1 TB. olilve oil
- Dip chicken breasts one at a time in milk.
- Sprinkle chicken with dry italian dressing on each side.
- Immediately dredge the chicken breasts in the italian bread crumbs making sure entire chicken breasts is coated.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Place chicken in a 400 degree pre-heated oven for 20 minutes
- Take out chicken and drizzle olive oil over the top of the chicken
- Place back in oven for about 5 minutes or until chicken is crispy on top
* Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com