PEANUT & RAISIN CANDY CLUSTERS
*Makes about 60 candy clusters
- 16 oz. dry roasted peanuts (with salt)
- 10 oz. chocolate flavored almond bark
- 2 tsp. shortening or vegetable oil
- 12 oz. raisins
- 6 oz. white chocolate
- 60 small paper candy cups
- In a double boiler heat the chocolate almond bark and 1 tsp. shortening or vegetable oil. Heat until smooth and creamy. Stirring frequently.
- In the meantime place the peanuts and raisins in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Once chocolate has melted and is smooth pour it over the peanuts and raisins. Mix well so that all the peanuts and raisins are coated well.
- Place the candy paper cups in rows lining a baking sheet. Place a tablespoon of peanut chocolate mixture into each paper cup. Continue until each cup is fulled.
- Using your double boiler (washed out and clean of chocolate) heat the white chocolate and 1 tsp. shortening or vegetable oil. Heat until smooth and creamy stirring frequently.
- Using a fork drizzle white chocolate over each peanut cluster.
- Place in refrigerator and chill until all chocolate has set.
- Place in cookie tins seperating each layer with wax paper.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat or place on cookie tray.