Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

A Well Deserved Break

I hate to admit when I am beat....my let me tell you I am beat...as in dead tired...as in need a well deserved break!  My family and I are travelling about 7 hours north to Hayward, WI to stay at our cabin in the "north woods".  We are having some guests, but I really do not plan on cooking a whole heck of a lot.  My blog will be bare for a few days, BUT....here are some things that you can look forward to seeing on my blog soon when I get back:


  • Panetone French Toast (plan on making New Years Day)
  • Cocktail/Appetizer Party (I am hosting Jan. 10th)
  • Salads, Salads and more Salads (Can you say New Year - New You...ha,ha,ha)
  • Eggplant Goat Cheese Stacks


These are just a few things I have in store for January 2010!  Until then HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Enjoy your friends and family...and try to relax a bit!  Here is a picture that puts a smile on my face and makes me look forward to 2010...my twin daughters with their cousins on Christmas Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment