Wednesday, March 10, 2010
BUNNY PATCH DESSERT
• 1 package Sara Lee pound cake, frozen, cut into 10 slices
• 1 can (21 oz.) Comstock or other brand pie filling (blueberry, cherry or whatever flavor you like)
• 1 tub (12 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping thawed
• 1 cup Coconut
• Green food coloring
• Pastel Easter candies and marshmallow Easter bunnies & jelly beans to decorate the top of cake with.
1. Line bottom of a 12 x 8 baking dish with cake slices.
2. Top with pie filling
3. Top with cool whip
4. Put in fridge to set
5. In the meantime tint the coconut a pale green with the food coloring. Sprinkle it over the top of the cake to
look like grass.
6. Decorate with easter candies, marshmallow bunnies and jelly beans to make it look like the bunnies are
playing in the grass.
* Recipe & Photo Courtesy of Kraft