Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

MEXICAN MINESTRONE

Ok...so it has been since August 2nd since I last posted.  What can I say...things have been crazy here.  Here are some of my reasonings: it is summer, I have two two years olds, it is summer and oh ya... and did I mention that I have two two years olds?  But...here I am now.  It is funny that it is summer, but this is a posting for soup.  It has lots of great ingredients in it...and plus it has been so hot here lately (in the 90's) we have been spending a lot of time indoors in the cool air conditioning. Hey....the electric bill could be half the size of our mortgage so we should all just sit inside and enjoy it right!  So made this awesome soup that has a mexican flavor...so I called it Mexican Minestrone.  Tell your kids it is kinda like taco soup and they will eat it...vegies and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment