Search This Blog

Saturday, November 13, 2010

ANY LA MIA TABELLA FOLLOWERS OUT THERE?

For the most part I created this blog to share my recipes with those people who like to cook or for those people who want to learn how to like to cook.  I know I have some followers out there and I appreciate all the feedback that I get.  Most of the feedback I do get however is verbally communicated to me in person....which makes me really happy!  What I do need from my followers is some written feedback on my blog or on my La Mia Tabella facebook page.  I would like other blog followers to read comments on how you have made my recipes, what worked for you or what did not work for you.  Also, any inspiration ideas would be great as well as I am always looking for new and fun recipes to make and share.  Thanks everyone & happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment