Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

THE "BUN" IS OUT OF THE OVEN !

1st day home from hospital!!
Hi Everyone!  Life has  been crazy lately...taking care of two 3 1/2 year olds and being big and pregnant these last few months.  Well life just got a bit crazier....we welcomed our new son, Joseph,  into the world on 2/14/2011...yep a Valentine's Day baby!  We could not be happier and are enjoying every minute with our family.  I had thought ahead this pregnancy and made and froze a ton of meals...that being said I have not and will not be doing a lot of cooking any time with in this next month.  I do however intend to do tons of cooking, blogging and catering by April so please bear with me and La Mia Tabella.  Once April comes around please keep checking my posts....as I plan to have lots of fun spring time fare!!!!  Ok...off to change diapers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment