Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I'M BACK!!!!



It has been at least 3 years since I last posted. What can I say, life got a little bit hectic!!  Life is still crazy hectic, but I have found the time to cook again and now I anything to find time to blog my recipes as well. I now have four children so most of the recipes I am posting will be family friendly...aka...kids under 10 will eat!!  I am also now a few years older than I was when I first started blogging so I am trying to not only eat healthier but also feed my family healthier meals. I am now also venturing out with slow cooker recipes as time is short and meals at times have to be fast due to the fact my kids are in every activity/sport imaginable. We've got tennis, cheerleading, softball, t-ball, soccer, tumbling, basketball, Religious Ed., Spanish class and engineering class. Did I mention my fourth child is only three so he is not started activities yet. We have also have our home for sale...try keeping a house clean every day with these crazies!!  Long story short since I last posted...we now have a full house of six people in our family, life has gotten very crazy, but we are happy and healthy and trying to live each day to the fullest...even if each day ends with me pulling my hair out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment