CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Since I buy all my cookie ingredients from Aldi my chocolate chips naturally come from there as well. The brand of chocolate chips they sell is called Baker's Corner. There is a recipe on the back of the bag for the best chocolate chip cookies! In my husband's words "they have the perfect amount of sweetness with just a hint of salty!"
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 package (12 oz) Baker's Corner chocolate chips (or any other chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream together the first 7 ingredients.
- Mix in remaning ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonful, 2 inches apart , onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
To make my White Chocolate Chip & Walnut Cookies I use the same recipe above for regular chocolate chips, but I add a 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts and substitute white chocolate chips for the milk chocolate chips. They are just as good and the walnust give them a different flavor.