Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

Mistletoe Margarita


I went to my first Christmas party over the week-end!  My friend who was hosting the party asked me for a recipe for a fun holiday cocktail.  I gave her the recipe for a Cazadores Mistletoe Margarita!  Little did I know that I would be the one partaking in the consumption of many of these tasty margarita's!  They were so good!  The pomegranate juice and grenadine make it a beautiful reddish holiday color....you won't be able to resist!

CAZADORES MISTLETOE MARGARITA 
  • 1 1/2 parts Tequila (preferably Cazadores)
  • 2 parts pomegranate juice
  • 1/2 part sweet and sour mix
  • 1/2 part grenadine
  • 1/2 part triple sec
  • 1 splash fresh lime juice
  • Sliced lime for garnish
Shake ingredients with ice and pour into a rocks glass on ice.  Garnish with a slice of lime.

*Recipe Courtesy of Cazadores
*Photo Courtesy of Food & Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment