Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Am I Doing?

This food blog is a work in progess.  It brings me enjoyment at the start or at the end of my day and it also gives me a sense of accomplishment....to see my work written down and in pictures....cooking by the way is hard and time consuming!  But I love it!  For those of you who follow La Mia Tabella could you take a few minutes and send your comments my way?  I would really appreciate any feedback that you may have for me.  If you have made one of my recipes please let me know how your masterpiece turned out.  If you have certain foods or recipes you would like me to make more of or find for you and post them...please let me know.  While this food blog in all actuality is a "self help" ritual for me (helps me keep my sanity while rasing twins!), I am also doing it for my friends, family and others out there that need a little help or inspiration in the kitchen.  Thanks for following and I will try to keep the recipes coming!  Please look for my next post coming in a few days:  Chicken with Clementine Salsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment