Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year - New You!


Do you think if we keep repeating that phrase " New Year - New You, New Year - New You", that we will actually do it this time?  We try to eat fairly healthy around here, but of course we stray around the holidays just like everyone else.  I am so sick of looking at Christmas cookies!  How is it that something so fun to make and eat just a few short weeks ago can sicken me now when I look at them?  So...that being said...the cookies are long gone...either eaten or thrown out....and I am ready to start me New Year - New You life!  I plan to make and post at least one salad a week.  I have come up with some great salad recipes over the years.  I am not talking a bowl of lettuce with some lemon juice on it either.  These are hearty and healthy salads that I serve to  my handsome hubby...and he loves them!  Please keep on eye out for some healthy new posts in the up coming weeks!  HAPPY NEW YEAR...oh ya....and...HAPPY NEW YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment