Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

MY FIRST COOKING "GIG"

So I am ready to go pro....ready to take on Giada!  Just kidding...but I really do have my very own first cooking "gig".  I was asked to cook for an herbed themed tea party.  The place is called Vignette's.  It is a local gift shop in Yorkville, IL filled with the cutest stuff every for your home and garden.  I am trying to get the word out and invite anyone who would like to come.  The tea party is limited to 20 guests so if you are interested please r.s.v.p  a.s.a.p. So here are the details:

Where:  Vignette's (http://www.vignettesdecor.com/)
              101 W. Center Street - Yorkville, IL 60560
When:  Sunday - June 6th
Time:  2:00 pm
Cost:  $20.00 per person
Contact:  Phyllis Keller (630) 882-6980


This is actually going to be a really fun time.  Nancy, the owner, of Redbud Creek Farms (http://www.redbudcreekfarm.com/) will give an herb presentation from 2:00 to 2:45.  After that there will be a wonderful gourmet lunch and dessert served with tea.  After lunch you can shop around or just chat with some friends.  You all will get to leave with a gift and my recipes!  You can contact me through this blog or also via facebook if you are intereted in hearing more about it.  Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment