Greek Pasta Salad with some balsamic grilled pork chops and called it a meal!
GREEK PASTA SALAD
* I made my version with a whole wheat rotini, but you can use any type of pasta that you would like.
- 1 lb. pasta
- 6 oz. black olives or kalamata olives - cut in half
- 1 pint grap tomatoes - cut in half
- 1 cucumber - peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 5 oz. crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 TB. dried oregano
- salt, pepper and crushed red pepper to taste
- Boil a pot of salted water. Add pasta and cook until is is aldente - about 8 minutes. Drain pasta and run under cold water to cool. Place pasta in a bowl and drizzle a bit of olive oil over it to prevent it from sticking.
- Add the rest of the ingredients olives to salt and pepper to the pasta. Mix well.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.