Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

LA MIA TABELLA - FOR HIRE!

It is official!  I have officially turned my hobby of cooking for friends and family into a business opportunity.   I am taking a big chance and opening up my love of cooking to the public.  I do not want to use the word caterer.  To me a caterer makes food for the masses.  A caterer has to come up with a menu and execute a meal for the hundreds.   On the back of my business card it reads, " Creating Beautiful Meals for Small Parties & Gatherings!"  So...that being send...anyone out there looking for someone to do the cooking for a party of 50 people or less...look no further...I am your gal!  Need someone to create a meal for a bachelorette party?  A baby or bridal shower?  A special birthday dinner?  Romantic dinner for two? You name the party and I can not only come up with a menu, but I will do all the grocery shopping and preparing and cooking of the meal.  I will work with you on coming up with the perfect menu and the perfect price.

I will be posting my menu and recipes for my first offcial "cooking gig" in an upcoming post.  I will be doing all the cooking for a 20 person formal tea party this upcoming Sunday (June 6th).  I was asked to come up with a menu which was based around an "herb" theme.  I am pretty excited and I believe I have come up with a perfect menu:  Fresh rolls and crossaints with Whipped Herb Butter, Tarragon & Thyme Chicken Salad served on a bed or spring greens, Grilled Asparagus Salad with chopped cherry tomatoes and kalamata olives with shaved parmesan and a balsamic vinegriette, Minted Cantelope & Strawberry Salad with a limoncello syrup, Cherry Baby Cakes and Lemon Verbena & Blueberry Tea Cake with fresh whipped cream for dessert.

Anyone who is interested in La Mia Tabella cooking services please feel free to contact me via this blog, facebook or you can e-mail me at kfrancesconi@yahoo.com.  I am pretty excited about my new adventure and would love to cook for your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment