CHEESEY POTATOE CASSEROLE
- 2 ( 20 oz. each) packages of diced potatoes with onions ( I like the "Simply Potatoes" that are found fresh and not frozen by the egg secion of the grocery store. If you cannot find those then frozen will do just as well)
- 2 (10 oz. each) cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 pints sour cream
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients.
- Spray a large casserole dish with baking spray. Transfer potatoe mixture to casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes. If the top starts to get too brown you can cover it loosley with aluminum foil.